es explorer & es file manager is file commander, App & es file explorer pro
Free, Safe, and Simple es Explorer, Manage your files efficiently and easily with es explorer File Manager & es File Commander.
● Root, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box, Amazon cloud drive, , OneDrive, Flickr, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, IDrive, Owncloud, PCloud, SugarSync, Dump Truck, pCloud, Picasa
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell
● App manager
● USB OTG
● Manage files from a PC web browser
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, audio, text
● Video player with subtitles
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
es file manager & ES Explorer | es File Commander and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• es File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
es file transfer and File Explorer
• Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
• Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. es Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP | File Commander
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you’re standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through es File Commander
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
es explorer contains music player that can play music tracks from any available location.
With Vault function, you can encrypt sensitive files, even by your fingerprint.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders – viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.